matydreadz matydreadz 36-40, M 8 Answers May 5, 2012

Things can always get worse.

Best Answer

HELL YEAH my friend got mad at me and i was almost about to cry cause she totally ignored me

Best Answer

There are a hell of a lot of things worst than that, watching people die for one. So someone wont talk to you, enjoy the quite time read a good book : )

Best Answer

I imagine there could be much worse things...but being ignored is very hurtful. I've experienced that. I suppose the guy thought he was "punishing" me for something. At first, it confuses, hurts, and damages, and then it just makes me angry. I find that sort of thing humiliating, unhelpful, and callous. Passive aggressiveness and the silent treatment just tick me off. Totally counterproductive to a relationship.

Best Answer

yes - being shot in stomach and left without any medical care or painkillers

Best Answer

Yes. Being stalked

Best Answer

No, there is nothing worse. I have been living that nightmare and he acts like i'm not even in the room sometimes. He won't leave and I wanted it to work out but now I have to leave. He has no interest in me physically and now I don't love him anymore. I do not hate him cause we've known each other for a long time but i'm tired of being miserable. Its very sad but they are being selfish, not putting anything into the relationship. My man denies there is a problem, he looks me straight in the eye and says everything is fine when we haven't slept together in a year and a half. It isn't fine, its insulting so its time to go.

Best Answer

Heavens yes

Best Answer

OK well yes things can always be worst . But to me if you want out or want to leave say it . Don't drag it out .not knowing is worst then knowing .for me at least

Best Answer

I totally agree

Best Answer