QueenYoloBiiitches QueenYoloBiiitches 18-21, F 24 Answers Mar 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

yeah that 22 year old is such a loser he has to resort to dating high school girls

Best Answer

Just don't be surprised when he's out partying and she can't because she's not of the legal drinking age and he and his friends consider her a liability or find her too mentally immature to handle their idea of fun (drunken or not). Plus, she probably has a curfew, and he has none, so while she's sleeping in her bed, he could be out on a hot date with a woman closer to his own age.

Best Answer

Of course not, its actually legal in most of the world

Best Answer

Statutory rape? Lol jk?<br />
Two years is nothing, wait it out.

Best Answer

If your mom is ok with you dating her boyfriend, I don't see why you should have a problem with it.

Best Answer

Yes its wrong and illegal in all states of the U.S my friend is dating a 33 year old guy that she has never physically met and now she doesn't even talk to me her parents dont know or anything its ******* wrong and illegal suplilatory rape yes it is prison time for it? A minimum of 40 years. Think on it

Best Answer

daverunner where did you get your info on that because it's not illegal in all states. a 22 year old guy can date a 16 year old girl without getting prison time as long as they don't have sex.

Best Answer

Where I live they could get married...<br />
...but I think 16's too young to be seeing someone that much older... 20 and 26? Fine...

Best Answer

Still not seeing why its so ~glam~ to be an adult with you idiots. Be a kid, because when you're older you're going wish you enjoyed that time in life.

Best Answer

......yep Id say so...sorry for destroyin any plans U had....ur still a minor even tho U cud still hav s.e.x. ...he cud b called a *********....however if U were 17/18...nobody wud actually care!... 16 is a lil Yung.one of my mates goes out with a 20summat yr old guy. Its workin out...he gets picked on by his peers for it...her mums cool with it....her dad don't care....we all think its quite weirdish...but if that's wat U want go for it.

Best Answer

noo lol as long as she doesnt get raped or touched innapropriately<br />
or gets knocked up :P<br />
my ex girlfriend was only 14, and we broke up cuz of bad stuff

Best Answer

No. But in most cases this guys got bad intentions. So girls gotta be smart.

Best Answer

As long as the girls parents dont mind the blow jobs and *** ******* she will be getting I say why not, and please where the Catholic School Plaid skirt and white socks lol

Best Answer

Nothing an abortion can't fix.

Best Answer

Its illegal and called molestation.

Best Answer

it is only illegal if they have sex

Best Answer

Nothing a prison sentence wouldn't take care of.

Best Answer

can't get prison sentence unless they had sex

Best Answer

The truth is its not wrong unless you got that girl >parents or guardians approval, and not be having any sex. Otherwise with the approval your just ok.

Best Answer