Recycling furniture is the special thing to do now. You help the environment by not requiring more trees to be torn down,you save energy by not needing new designs tp be made and put together, You save fuel and emissions by not needing long distance transportation . Also preowned furniture has a patina all its own. You can paint it any color , change out the hardware to contemperize the look and learn faux finishing. Old refrigerators on the other hand use up too much energy. Best to get a new one or a young one.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong. Infact , if they are in good condition then it is good deal.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with it all. I know of a place near me where i get my "throw away" furniture from. They are in awesome condition and i once got a love seat for $15 bucks. Before you buy inspect the crap out of it. If its a couch lift cushions, sit on it goes for chairs etc. For fridges make sure its plugged in and doesn't smell of mold. <br />
There are awesome deals on things people don't want anymore but are more than perfectly fine for some one else to own. =D

Best Answer

Nah just make sure it's clean an spotless an ya should be good :)

Best Answer

just make sure there aren't bedbugs, or faulty motors

Best Answer

You could always find a dirty needle in the couch cushions. Also, bed bugs, body lice, fleas and roaches.

Best Answer

No just make sure they don't have cockroaches...............

Best Answer