All I want to do is have someone there to cuddle with, but whenever I do, the other person always gets the wrong idea and gets too touchy feely...
jessy555 jessy555 22-25, F 13 Answers Apr 27, 2010

no

Best Answer

No there is nothing wrong with a good old cuddle. Except when you have been married for 4 years and that's all he ever wants to do!

Best Answer

no theres nothing wrong with that.......... its normal....<br />
and its only natural that the other person might want to do that but theres nothing wrong with just wanting to hold someone or wanting to be held.................<br />
its something ive yet to experience ><

Best Answer

After a few beers thats all you get from me.

Best Answer

Oh HELL no I could do that for hours with the right woman I swear!

Best Answer

no theres nothing wrong with it i enjoy it when a girl wants to cuddle, as long as i get to hold her in my arms all night and yes i get aroused... but who doesnt?

Best Answer

dont panic............thats normal & natural :) <br />
define your parameters for the wild world.................next person neither knows you better nor about your feelings :), so don't be 100% honest ............. esp. whilst expressing yourself .............. again neither your are known thoroughly nor are your feelings:)<br />
good luck with what ever, love, and happy cuddling :)

Best Answer

love a good cuddle whats not to love mmmmmmmm

Best Answer

No, there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be cuddled. The need to be touched is very normal.

Best Answer