I can't tie my shoes the right way, I have to make two bunny ears and tie them together. I also can't whistle or snap my fingers.
mistydawnn mistydawnn 31-35, F 5 Answers Jan 13 in Embarrassing & Funny

I can't keep my apartment organized and neat. At one point a few months ago, I had it nearly perfect, after years if hoarder level clutter, and then my car died and suddenly my living room was full of boxes from my car and it all looked awful again with no place to put anything. Now I am back to working on it once more...

Best Answer

you should check out flylady.net she changed my life :D

Best Answer

OK, thanks, I will.

Best Answer

IKEA for the win!

Best Answer

can't sing, I'm tone-deaf and it has caused me embarrassment in various situations. I skipped out on holiday programs in grade school when the teacher said we'd get marked down for not attending, and she didn't mark my grade down...probably happy I didn't show.

Best Answer

I can't sing either, but I love doing it when I'm alone.

Best Answer

When my daughter was a baby, I tried. She made the weirdest face, thought it was gonna sour her stomach. I tried with my parakeets because they are cheerful in the morning and warble & sing. The oldest male always would say "We heard it" meaning for me to shut up.

Best Answer

i can't whistle either. doesn't really matter, does it? doing your laces is just a matter of practice :) i only learned to do my tie in the army ;)

Best Answer

I never wear shoes with laces, I didn't think of it till I had to teach my kids how

Best Answer