Someone I can't have.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

you. :)

Best Answer

That might be sweet if your username wasn't total lying

Best Answer

that's the idea. totally cool right? idk. just seen this in an mtv episode waaaaaaaaaaaay before. about 06-07 i think. it's about 4 pickup masters who give the contestants pick up challenges and whoever wins gets a limo ride and night of girls. there's this one guy who said he's user name is totallylying or totallying and the girl didnt even notice. LOL.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

More time, afraid the last tock will happen before I am ready.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

World Peace is about the only thing I would like to see:D

Best Answer

Yeah, it would be nice and far from happening though.

Best Answer

I need a new wardrobe for when I finish undergraduate school and get a job but I don't want or desire anything. I am in a free state of mind at the moment.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

I woul like a a triple decker smoked mozzarella grilled cheese with bacon, large order of steak fries with gravy. I will also need abulance service to the hospital to have my arteries roto-routered. so can i get that to go with a small diet coke? thank you.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

A cheese sandwich and a beer cheers doll

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

the same as mustangsue, plus someone to share it with.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I just want to be settled and happy. I'm sick of being depressed and sitting at home!

Best Answer

Yes, you deserve it

Best Answer

Awww Thank you. Besides my family, you're the first one to say that. :)

Best Answer

Peace love happiness can kiss my ***. Actually I want is health and wealth. Interpret this however U see fit. Most do.

Best Answer

I wish you peace, love and happiness even if you don't + lots of health and wealth.

Best Answer

:) missed ya

Best Answer

I could use more sleep....

Best Answer

start soon.

Best Answer