goodbyeisaid goodbyeisaid 26-30, F 11 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Parenting & Family

No.

Best Answer

No...there's no such thing as 'loving your child less'.

Best Answer

Nothing. Even if they killed or raped I would love them but of course disaprove and not support them if they were guilty.

Best Answer

:/ The socially appropriate answer is no...but I'll have to wait and see and get back to you :P

Best Answer

That's why I ask... if the "unconditional love" that parents say they have for their children would still exist despite the most evil crimes.

Best Answer

I have not that experience, I would think it would create a lot of disappointment , shame, anger, denial, etc. etc. One can think that something might make the unconditional love stop but never know until it actually happens and even then people have the right to change how they feel. *Stop rambling* I tried.

Best Answer

All true.

Best Answer

Kill my other child

Best Answer

a kick in the head wouldn't help

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

What should I call you, Mr. or Mrs, Izavel? How many do you have?

That your child, if those are yours by any means(birth,adopt,god's)

could anything to do, that, you sent my home, your Air-Condition and heating bill? You know, I still have the envelope, handwriting can be trace. You knew, that, I am aware I was at your house, that, Sat day morning, when your AC guy . a Hot Sat day morning in May 2012.

Where were were you that time? Hiding in the basement? are you still there? nice.

Best Answer