Most people have interpreted this as "die for", but when I say, "give your life", it can also mean in the sense of "devote most of your life to", put that person's interests before your own, etc.
DancingFox DancingFox 31-35, F 17 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I take a bullet to save any life, regardless of who it is. I would sacrifice my life for anyone of my family members, extended family members and friends, despite how they treat me.

Best Answer

That's amazing!

Best Answer

I dont know if its exactly amazing, but every life is precious. We are taught the Golden Rule-do unto others as you'd have done to you. I would hope someone would do the same for me.

Best Answer

Hmmm, I find there is only one person in my life I would go out of my way for. Yes, I would let the rest of the world burn and roast marshmellows whilst it did.

Best Answer

My dad used to say that if you want to know if you really love someone, ask yourself whether you would die for them.

So yeah, there's quite a few I would die for.

Best Answer

My sister.She has so much to give and is so accomplished already.

Best Answer

It should only be ur children an only til they know better. mothers used to give their lives for their children willingly now they willingly give their children for their life style !

Best Answer

The one who brought me to this world, my mother.

Best Answer

The one i love the most....

Best Answer

Yes. They aren't perfect and they might not even deserve it, but I'd give my life for them anyway.

Best Answer

my loved ones

Best Answer

Yes ... I have 3 such someones!

Best Answer

My convictions and the ones I love.

Best Answer

Used to be, she's not in my life anymore. But if I had to risk my life to save her's, at this point in my life, I still would.

Best Answer

Sure. My husband and my three kids without even a second thought. I have been blessed with all four

Best Answer

I'm glad you have some people in your life that are worth that much to you, because I'm sure it brings you much happiness!

Best Answer