There are ways of adjusting the mind set at times when you feel very sad/depressed/angry. Not everyone is into this sort of thing but meditation helps me, or moving on to doing/occupying yourself with a "mood lifter" activity, something you know makes you feel better. This does take practice though, and you must forgive yourself for feelings that you cannot help. If the moods you are experiencing seem to be very opposite of each other, all of the time (you are either extremely elated or extremely angry/depressed) seeing a doctor or speaking with a therapist, or even someone you trust may be a good idea. You could be suffering from depression/ manic depression, etc. If you are, there is help for it. A person cannot help if they have a chemical imbalance and what many people do not realize is how many others suffer with the same thing, and they are not alone.

Best Answer

It helped me to set some rules and boundaries for what i do and what i think, so as not to regret and not to let others change my mood, the decisions you make and stick to will define your personality. Its not easy, and takes time, above all keep your chin up. Life is a ride, stay on the raft :)

Best Answer

try to percivere through it, i have been told it wil go away with time since i have similar problems. stay strong <3

Best Answer