appointed3rd appointed3rd 31-35, M 22 Answers Mar 27, 2012

I guess not to hurt the other person lol thats still a sad way out though lol

Best Answer

Be shrewd as a snake.<br />
But gentle as a dove.<br />
It is to do things circumspectly. Praying for the best for all. Creating a harmonious spirit. Win win situation. Takes a lot of wit. Have been reading taming of the shrew. Such a genius he is. May God help us to see the way he want us to see. Amen.

Best Answer

Never....even to "spare" someone's feelings because the truth always comes out and you've still LIED to them!! If you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to lie about! :D

Best Answer

No because it is the enemy of the Truth. However there is a huge temptation to lie in tense or life/death situations.

Best Answer

IT IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH...i never thought of it like that. TRUTH.

Best Answer

No, never a good reason, only selfish ones. This does not mean that one should always tell the truth. Remaining silent is perhaps the most wise action in many cases.

Best Answer

remaining silent I think is just as bad as telling a lie.

Best Answer

Remaining silent is doing just that. There is no deception involved.

Best Answer

When she asks "Does this dress make me look fat?"

Best Answer

Abe told the truth...

Best Answer

Considering that lying includes telling a NON-truth as well as NOT telling all, then NO!! The truth ALWAYS wins and ALWAYS comes out ahead of a lie, ALWAYS!!

Best Answer

ALWAYS!!!

Best Answer

Yes, ........ ALWAYS!! lol

Best Answer

If I hadn't lied (many times) back then, i'd be dead by now

Best Answer

Only when your life depends on it. If it's not life or death you should always tell the truth. There are ways to tell the truth without being mean. I always tell people don't ask me a question unless you're really ready to hear my honest opinion. When I know a person can't handle the truth, I tell them you cannot handle the truth and I move on to the next topic if possible.

Best Answer

Santa Clause

Best Answer

a lie to take away from the real meaning of Christmas.

Best Answer

To be honest there is never a time to tell the truth. ba<x>se everything on lies, and depending on your IQ, you will be able to compartmentalise everything people say or do, showing you who speaks to eachother, what they are saying about you, what they are lying to you about etc. Treat people like manglers. What you feed them, they regenerate. This is the first step to hard core manipulation. It is such a refreshing way of living a happy and stressfree life, I could not recommend this more. Beats praying to buddahs and men with far too many folds in their skin that mother would approve of. Its also better than being truthful. I mean kill someone and what do you get...

Best Answer

non-sense.

Best Answer

yes, I really believe there are truths that people can't handle. You could always dodge the question, but sometimes I do think it's better to lie. Some things are worth keeping hidden.

Best Answer

all things will come to the light...

Best Answer

yes, but not necessarily to the one you are trying to protect

Best Answer

good question.........i hate it when people lie, although sometimes you may have to tell a white lie, but there has to be a good reason for it.<br />
Not something i do mind.

Best Answer

what is a "white lie"?

Best Answer

Hiding Jews in Nazi Germany

Best Answer

Wher ar zi Jewz? - Oh... Jews... ahmm.... they are in my cellar! hah hah!

Best Answer

If it meant saving someones life to lie I think that would be reason enough

Best Answer

Not really, but sometimes the truth can destroy someone. Think before you speak. There are ways to skirt the truth, without out right lying.

Best Answer

Yes if its for the greater good but it rarely is

Best Answer

There is no greater good. That term is tossed about by people who wish to justify their own evil.

Best Answer

In my experience there can be, I know the term has been used to justify some horrible crap that people have done but that does mean there is no greater good.

Best Answer

yes....but better try not to

Best Answer

To make up between friends or relatives that have fallen out.

Best Answer

There are some justifiable lies. When you are hiding someone such as Jews and Slaves from people who are trying to hurt/kill them? If people told them the truth what would happen to them? Telling a baby that Santa and the Tooth Fairy are real is not the best reason to lie but it is a decent reason. These lies allow children to believe in something greater that they can understand and it makes them want to be good. Im not saying that lying is good but there are a few justifiable lies. When people are in a criticial condition and are on their deathbed you have to lie to comfort them and maybe they can come out alive. You cant have someone dying and be sad at the same time that is horrible.

Best Answer