There are and many, you just have to look , many are broken and walls are built up, tho ,so you never no you found him unless you give him a chance ,plus many of em are timid ,idk maybe I'm wrong but in my experience I have a found a few yet ,I let them go before I really saw who they were.

Best Answer

what do you mean by old fashioned values? i have one that fills most of the criteria...not sure if he was the last one or not

Best Answer

I was raised that the man opens the lady door! And make sure she's safe inside before driving away! Things like that1

Best Answer

well he does open my doors when we are together. and if i forget like i do, cause when hes not around i do open doors myself, i get scolded, lol. its cute and funny. he rather pay for things like dinners himself but accepts that sometimes times aren't like they were way back when and lets me pay if i offer. sorry im not letting him go anytime soon.

Best Answer

me XD...tho i will admit i thought the second last question there was old left values and thought to myself "when has Marxism been sexy?"

Best Answer

Yes.I got the last one.

Best Answer

That's great!

Best Answer

they all taken or interested only in sexy girls with big boobs, who not always have a common sense.

Best Answer

Lol! I agree with you on that one!

Best Answer

I'm taken like you wouldn't believe.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

I am here ! Can't find anyone who feels that way too.

Best Answer

Well I do!

Best Answer

I do and wished that I could find one who would take the time and get to know me and be my friend!

Best Answer

I am here & would like too. Your mail did not come through for some reason. I am sure left over for the "good old days "

Best Answer

What do you mean by old fashion values?

Best Answer

not a single one left

Best Answer

yes but you put us in the friend zone

Best Answer