CompassionateLady827 CompassionateLady827 46-50, F 22 Answers Apr 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

There are and many, you just have to look , many are broken and walls are built up, tho ,so you never no you found him unless you give him a chance ,plus many of em are timid ,idk maybe I'm wrong but in my experience I have a found a few yet ,I let them go before I really saw who they were.

Best Answer

Yes, there are a few left. We get disposed of everyday, like trash, making us feel like we are unworthy of love....so we stop looking for it.

Best Answer

I am so sorry to hear you say that, because I am one lady who would never do anything to hurt anyone! Especially if I could come across a good man! I would cherish him and treat him like a king! I love to show kindness! Take Care!

Best Answer

I am single, honest, and have morals. I'm sometimes compassionate. I'm sure some of my values are old-fashioned but many are modern.

Best Answer

Where are you hiding?

Best Answer

Inside my own fears. I'm not the perfect guy otherwise some woman would have found me interesting enough to want to be with me. Yet I'm not attractive so maybe that is it. I also have underdeveloped social skills, can be a bit obsessive. That tends to distance people.

Best Answer

what do you mean by old fashioned values? i have one that fills most of the criteria...not sure if he was the last one or not

Best Answer

I was raised that the man opens the lady door! And make sure she's safe inside before driving away! Things like that1

Best Answer

well he does open my doors when we are together. and if i forget like i do, cause when hes not around i do open doors myself, i get scolded, lol. its cute and funny. he rather pay for things like dinners himself but accepts that sometimes times aren't like they were way back when and lets me pay if i offer. sorry im not letting him go anytime soon.

Best Answer

me XD...tho i will admit i thought the second last question there was old left values and thought to myself "when has Marxism been sexy?"

Best Answer

Yes.I got the last one.

Best Answer

That's great!

Best Answer

they all taken or interested only in sexy girls with big boobs, who not always have a common sense.

Best Answer

Lol! I agree with you on that one!

Best Answer

no such thing - only in fairy tales

Best Answer

I agree with you but at least a man who can appreciate a woman and don't count her out just because she's a bbw!

Best Answer

I have to disagree with you... maybe you can't see well because your boobs are in your way..lol or maybe you didn't have a chance to meet a real man who appreciate a woman. I did.

Best Answer

I'm taken like you wouldn't believe.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

I am here ! Can't find anyone who feels that way too.

Best Answer

Well I do!

Best Answer

I do and wished that I could find one who would take the time and get to know me and be my friend!

Best Answer

I am here & would like too. Your mail did not come through for some reason. I am sure left over for the "good old days "

Best Answer

What do you mean by old fashion values?

Best Answer

nope you lose sorry they are extinct

Best Answer

not a single one left

Best Answer

yes but you put us in the friend zone

Best Answer