flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 8 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Religion

Of course. Christmas 1959-65 as a kid, and christmases 1980-92 when my kids were small.

Best Answer

Christmas in a magic-feeling time for little kids.. it should be held precious for them, because all too soon the world will cast the harsh shadow of reality on it.

Best Answer

When I was 14 and my dad bought me a cedar chest. I have now passed it down to my daughter. I lost my dad two yrs ago the day before Fathers Day. I will always have happy memories of every Christmas spent with him.

Best Answer

1987.. Mom closed on the new home we had everyone in the family and then some come by.. she cooked a ham and a turkey. I also scored big that year. Mom got me the whole series of Barbie and the Rockers :)

Best Answer

Christmas when I was 8 years old was special, because mom gave me her old wallet and inside it was a quarter all for me.

Best Answer

Christmas when I was 13 was special. My mother gave me a complete recording of Wagner's Gotterdammerung! I fell in love with Wagner. He has remained my one and only true love for my entire life. I never dated. Wagner is my one true love.

Best Answer

Yeah. Who needs women, right? Why not fall in love with a great composer. They won't bleed you dry. And they never whine.

Best Answer

Not all women are the same. I have to remind myself all the time that all men aren't the same, too.

Best Answer

Have you ever fallen in love with Beethoven? Or Mozart? Or Bach?

Best Answer

The complete Gotterdammerung: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_wpcn6aEs

Best Answer

I think the only one I really remember is when we had to pull tinsel out of the cats ***.

Best Answer

I remember the time we had to pull a Hanukkah candle out of Mr. Katz's beard!

Best Answer

no wait my cat did that twice.. she was very strange

Best Answer

Your cat got a Hanukkah candle stuck in its whiskers?

Best Answer