BlackEyedBean BlackEyedBean 41-45, F 10 Answers Jan 4 in Dating & Relationships

Actually there are relationships of many different variables

I've had 7 in my lifetime , 4 that were just tests and moved on , 2 that past on and # 3 is just to stubborn and mean to die :-) " A perfect Match for me "

Best Answer

Do you think you evolved? Or that you had made a mistake? (With all respect, I am not criticizing you in any way)

Best Answer

evolved ? , Nope , Finding the perfect gal that would stick around and Stay alive , Now that's a learning experience .

Best Answer

Wokay, Dexter Morgan. 😜

Best Answer

It's whatever you want to believe. I think it would be damn near impossible to find that one out if 7 billion. It's funny how some people believe their "soulmate" just happens to live in the same town as them. I believe we are all connected, that's why it is easy to bond at that level with so many different people.

Best Answer

I agree with that!

Best Answer

We all have many soul mates who we meet over our lifetime. We learn different things from them.

Best Answer

Do you think, then, that certain people are only meant to be with us for some part of our life, and that we should move on when we get to the next part? And does this apply to
marriage too?

Best Answer

Sadly, that is exactly what I think. We meet people, love them, live with them, learn from them, then move on to the next chapter of our lives.

Best Answer

Everybody has more than one potential soulmate. There's just too many people for that to not be true.

Best Answer

The latter

Best Answer

I find that God always has a plan B. Never stop looking till you find the one for you. :)

Best Answer

I think many, very many.

Best Answer