I was working a Sat. at a deli. The owners friend had his small band come in for an afternoon to play some music for a couple hours of entertainment. One of the members asked me if I liked music, of course I answered. It made me wonder, are there people who don't enjoy some type of music. It seems, to me, as a basic human instinct to enjoy music. Just thought I'd ask and see what the consensus is.
LadyHawke68 LadyHawke68 41-45, F 5 Answers Apr 26, 2012

Yes, I don't like any kind of music. I just never have. I've tried listening to many different kinds, but in the end music bores me, and I would rather be doing something else with my time. The reason is just that everyone has different brains that interpret life differently. So while music may sound great to most people, it doesn't sound appealing to me.

Best Answer

I don't know but I just see one of the commentators confirmed your suspicion:D But I kinda think if he heard the right kind of music he or she would like it:D

Best Answer