Nope, I like everybody and everybody likes me.

Best Answer

You're one of the lucky one's.

Best Answer

if you ask a question, and someone took there time to answer, i think the asker should respect whatever answer they give. you shouldn't ask a question if you can't handle the answer. i ask questions, and get all kinds of crazy, rude answers, and i still say thanks for your answer. if you don't want someone answering your questions, block them! and since you asked this question, i will make sure i never answer yours again!

Best Answer

For whatever answer I got, either nice one's, rude one's, mimicky one's, I never said anything. I've always been nice regardless. If you don't want to answer another of my questions, then that's up to you...I'm not telling you to stop either.

Best Answer

I just overlook them

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

If I dislike them that much they're blocked, so they can't answer questions I initiate. They may be able to respond to answers I post to others' questions---but they generally don't. There are only about three people in that category, anyway.

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer

You aren't one of them, for whatever that's worth. ;)

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Then they can block you, I am blocked by a few people.

Best Answer

Yes, they can. Sometimes people know they have been blocked and they will come back as another member...that's the bad part. I don't hate anyone even if some may hate me. In case these people ask a question, I rather know ahead or them telling me and I wouldn't answer the Q's or stories. The last thing I want to do is aggravate anyone.

Best Answer

Not really...... i've wondered before If i'm that person for others though! Like when I consistently answer alot of one person's questions.

Best Answer

Same

Best Answer

no i like everyone and i dont get mad since i was in highschool till now :3.<br />
there is no reason for me to disliking anyone.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Sorry i'll stop answering:( Lol

Best Answer

You can continue :)

Best Answer

I rarely ask questions but for you to ask such a question ? .... Spill it, I can handle it.

Best Answer

I'm alright, you're cool.

Best Answer

What ever!

Best Answer

Yeah :)

Best Answer