mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Intimacy

I think there is a lot of pressure for sex, not just someone's virginity.

Best Answer

Iam 26 my only advice to the kids out there is don't have sex till the last possible second.its different for everyone but I wish I would of waited till i was at least 20, nothing came from any sex i had before that point.Just dyourself a favor and wait.

Best Answer

I think that the pressure exists in everyone mind. I guess one can argue that it could have something to do with the social factors of the environment or ones clique. However, it all really comes down to ones own decisions. Some people do fall to peer pressure easier than others and there is a lot of pressure for teens to lose their virginity before turning 18 years old. Yet, there is also a lot of pressure from peers to get into drugs and alcohol at a young age or any age for that matter. That doesn't mean that one will follow their group or anyone down that road. Some people are weak though and lack the confidence to think for their self. Also, a lot of sexual frustrations can occur with the constantly changing hormone balances in teens that can cause some pressures to be biological rather than from the social peer-to-peer environment.

Best Answer

Peer pressure and many other factors yep. I remember the kids used to say: "What are you frigid or something?" when they used to sneak around the corner to kiss. In High school among the boys you're labelled as top dog if you can get laid, the more the better. Not much can be expected when hormones go off and what not but being a virgin is like a stigma among the youth for some reason. Popular media doesn't help either.

Best Answer

ehhhh in WV it's like before they are 15

Best Answer

You are 22-25, so why are you asking?<br />
In truth there Is NO external pressure, or, there shouldn't be. It seems kids often wait longer now than they did in the early 70's,when I began. However, I have recently been flabbergasted to write to/ hear from some people on EP that are 30-- 45 or more years old, and they say they are STILL Virgins! THAT blows my mind....!

Best Answer

Yeah, but it's just sex in general. Most of the people I know (not my good friends) try and pressure me into having sex with my boyfriend. But no matter what, if you don't think you're ready, you have to stand your ground. Me and my boyfriend promised each other to wait until AT LEAST 18 no matter what other people say. It's always good to have a plan. But I really think it's more because the media is personifying people that are younger and younger as sex symbols and such.

Best Answer

yeah, but if your strong you wont do it until you feel 100% comfortable. If you are weak you will do it even when your not ready

Best Answer

that is a given! what a shame but it's true! I understand you do not want to feel foolish not knowing anything! but your purity is for when you get marriaed and want to start a family ! there are other ways to pleasure!

Best Answer

yes...they cannot obtain a valid drivers license, unless they lose their virginity....

Best Answer

lollllllllllllllllllllllll. That's not right! haha. Some blonde on here is going to believe you and make a bad decision! %_%

Best Answer

sorry..my sardonic side surfaced this AM, because I have not had my coffe yet...

Best Answer

lolll. xD

Best Answer