I believe so.

Best Answer

Yes. of course.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

'fraid not kid.

Best Answer

Yes. You are God I am God, my laptop is God, God is the energy that makes up everything.

Best Answer

Yes , he's Real

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

There is a god but it is not one form as each person shall perceive god differently and with each perception it is still the same god. God is the energy that creates things and holds things together it connects everyone and everything yet at the same time cannot be measured so long as you believe than for you thier shall be a god if you do not believe in a god then he shall have no form for you so shall not be a god for you

Best Answer

No, but who cares? We can just pretend and fight! My god is bigger than yours BTW.

Best Answer

Depends on what you mean by "a god". There's is a "mind" that is responsible for all of existence. I don't believe survivable conditions came from chaos, anything is possible but I feel like matter and particles and cells are a little to intricate to come from essentially nothing.

Best Answer

IF THERE WAS A GOD WHY ARE THERE ******* SHAGGING WHITE WOMEN ?

Best Answer

Either fear or a deep appreciation for life and nature will answer your question. There some sunsets that would be totally ruined by talk of light refraction gasses and dust particles. I hope you see one soon.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

What if God was one of us.<br />
Just a slob like one of us.<br />
Just a stranger on the bus trying to make his way home.

Best Answer