JTK1 JTK1 36-40, M 10 Answers May 28 in Politics

No. That is retarded.

Best Answer

I don't believe there is.

Best Answer

Actually if you believe the Declaration and Constitution we have the right TO OFFEND. :)

Best Answer

No , that only applies to the cult known as the thought police and their group of sycophantic followers.

Best Answer

I hope not.

Best Answer

How come?

Best Answer

Because that would mean free speech was under attack. If someone has the right to offend, then someone is bound to be offended. Under those circumstances how could a person have the right not to be offended, unless there was limitation on what a person can say. Being offensive is a different matter. I don't think a person should be allowed to expose themselves on a city street or anything of that nature.

Best Answer

Yep. You can always choose to overlook someone else's stupidity and/or ignorance of your situation.

Best Answer

Sometimes it seems people believe that, doesn't it. Particularly the FCC

Best Answer

there's no law against verbally offending anyone else, BUT there are legal stances when people go above and beyond normal boundaries and limits. you can't just bully another person without any consequences. you have the right to live your life free from harrassment and unwanted intrusion.

Best Answer

This is the "I've ben offended generation" I call it the "V" victim. People get their ruffled too easy so to speak.

Best Answer