Lately I have been trying to think of the good things that comes with being sober, and well my mind is blank.. Maybe you can help... and no this doesn't mean that I am going to get sober.. :)
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 31 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Addiction

It's cheaper :-)

Best Answer

It's cool when relationship and work-related problems start and you develop an elaborate system of excuses for drinking, your behavior becomes aggressive, violent, destructive, and grandiose. Being drunk is dope when you start to deteriorate physically while being able to drink everyone under the table as your tolerance increases and you win at beer pong or shots. You begin the road to unreasonable resentments against your family and friends and have problems with the law (e.g, DUIs) they're just pigs anyway and sleeping it off in jail gives you street cred. Any morality considerations go out the window, pass out and let them "run a train on you" if your a woman and if a true man screw a passed out b*tch to show your true manhood, rock on! Then your will power deteriorates, who gives a sh*t, no sweat when the tremors start you've got it made. Party on!!! Oops!!! I almost forgot the coolest thing of all, when you drink and drive which you will do and kill someone like my friends were killed by a drunk driver you'll have great stories to tell your homies.

Best Answer

Yes. When you get to be my age, you will still have a sharp mind and excellent health. All your friends who didn't stay sober will either be dead or disabled and senile.

Best Answer

I wouldnt want to even reach your age.. So i say **** that.

Best Answer

You get to keep your house/place, your car, your job, you don't get in car wrecks, you don't go to jail, the list goes on.

Best Answer

If I ever get there, I'll let you know.

Best Answer

ummmm thats a hard 1 i cant remember being sober.im sure there must be something good about it.maybe if your sober u can remember where u hid the money for more booze

Best Answer

You're less likely to embarrass yourself.

Best Answer

sobrity ,you dont have the power of things you cant change ,but the power to chang the things you can you need to find a alcoholic friend and help each other

Best Answer

Life is good.

Best Answer

clarity of thought and no headache in the morning

Best Answer

If you cant thibk of anything good about being sober, then you arent ready to get sober and you won't get sober, so why bother...maybe with a little more time...

Best Answer

Non-drinkers don't live as long as drinkers. I don't call that something good.

Best Answer

You wake up in your bed. Haha

Best Answer

im paranoid in general. ABout every aspect of being drunk. From my terrible spelling getting worse to hilusioateing that my frig is going to rape me.

Best Answer

I was drunk for the first time in awhile last night and I definitely did not miss it. Lots of stuff better when you're sober that everyone's already mentioned

Best Answer

I'll tell you if I ever get sober.

Best Answer

Better aim!

Best Answer

it gives long run benefit.

Best Answer

Watching everyone else stumble around and laughing at their drunkenness.

Best Answer

Memory and the advantage of watching the drunk folks trying to navigate through a crowd without falling or taking someone with them. =O)

Best Answer