Bitto69 Bitto69 61-65, M 10 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm happy with my children. They aren't perfect, but they are great kids.

Best Answer

I am a happy mom...although there are times when I would prefer to knock some sense in them, my children are my joy and strength. They love me unconditionally, they give me inspiration to do the impossible...I only hope when they are older, they keep most of their innocence.

Best Answer

I was an overjoyed mom! I hated when he moved away. I have empty nest syndrome so bad it's pathetic. He's been out on his own for a few years now and I'm still depressed.

Best Answer

not true.......granted alot of times you want to take em out into the forest.........& not leave a bread crumb trail...........but your kids.......if you do it right........will be the loves of your life

Best Answer

They seem happy to me and if you ask most will say giving birth was the greatest experience of their life.

Best Answer

I have literally never met a woman who thought giving birth was a great experience, let alone the greatest experience of their life :P

Best Answer

I've known several.

Best Answer

I definitely think so, I even know a few. Sure, kids bring a lot of sorrow during their upbringing and adult lives but without that, you wouldn't have the beautiful moments that happen behind closed doors, like you and your kids having a good laugh tucked up in the same bed at night, the hilarity when they come home from school, and the feeling of being needed can also bring a good feeling.

Best Answer

agreed. I went to a dinner party with my mum meant for women with little children and the kids there were just horrible.

Best Answer

Kids can be a pain, but I believe that most sorrow comes from a parent's own fears and insecurities in regards to the wellbeing and the safety of their children. The more a parent loves a child, the more intense the feeling, thus the less happiness he or she experiences.

Best Answer

O_o ok now I am genuinely confused. So the more I love my child, the more unhappy I'll be?

Best Answer

It's not the love that causes grief, as I said, it is your own fears and insecurities.

Best Answer

fears and insecurities about what?

Best Answer