Or is it what you believe makes it all seem real.
Crystelle Crystelle 22-25, F 9 Answers May 21, 2010

at least it let Hendrix give us Voodoo Child

Best Answer

No one do the voodoo like I do, hoodoo guru

Best Answer

I firmly believe that voodoo does exist.

Best Answer

Yes. Voodoo is a bona-fide religion. It's kind of a hybrid. Christianity, mixed with native African and Carribean traditions. It's roots are in the Carribean, a religion developed by African slaves during the 17th and 18th centuries. Sugar cane plantations in Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba et al. Rum and Tobacco are naturally associated with Voodoo. During the 18th century, when the original 13 colonies battled England for independance, Voodoo took root in the French colony of Louisiana and New Orleans.

Best Answer

Yes. If you believe in it. The psychological explaniation is Conversion Reaction, Mass Hysteria or Pyshosomatc. Still, if you believe then it is so. Voodoo can kill, cure, control. <br />
Yes it is real. Even doubters are frequently converted by the shear power of the mass belief. If you are in a group of believers, you subconciously start to believe and then if has power over you.

Best Answer

whoodoo?

Best Answer

Voodoo Hoodo<br />
I do what you do

Best Answer