perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 19 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Religion

The evidence is all around you. Evey plant you see, every animal that crosses your path. The way your own brain works to keep your body functioning on a basic level, and also on a higher level to allow you to learn and reason and use logic. None of this could have occurred "by chance" or just spontaneously sprung from an soup of orgaic chemicals on an infant Earth. It is without a doubt the work of intelligent design. We can never really know this intelligence as men; but have no doubt it exists. The question is not, what scientific proof exists or an intelligent designer, but what scientific proof exists AGAINST one?

Best Answer

yup. amen broski.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

First science would have to make a stance on intelligence. To this day, intelligence was being assumed, measured and mimicked but never defined or understood.

Best Answer

I'm an intelligent designer. How about if I just show you my drivers license or social security card, ..or maybe my utility bill?

Best Answer

But can you create something out of nothing?

Best Answer

define nothing- I'm going to say, yes. Where do ideas come from? Are necessity and desire something or nothing? I can create something tangible out of nothing tangible.

Best Answer

Well argued!

Best Answer

Poorly argued. Ideas are not tangible.

Best Answer

exactly. and without them, we'd still be living in caves eating raw meat.

Best Answer

Aye, and one such evidence lay in the region of mathematics. Consider the words of the greatest, most reknown proponents of atheism and the big bang theory: Arthur C. Clark, Richard Dawkins, and Stephen Hawking. They all say these two things: (1) it had been proven that infinity or something like it must have existed to produce everything in the order it is in now, and (2) the universe is constantly expanding. We can show that these two things are a contradiction. Now, consider the properties of infinity: infinity + 3 = infinity. f(infinity) = infinity in most cases (not all). By their theory, the universe is expanding. But that would mean the universe is finite at any given period of time, which contradicts what we KNOW about the mathematical properties of infinity. Thus, the universe is infinite. Moreover, we confirm that it took something infinite, of infinite proportion and probability to create everything such that it is. At this moment, ignore everything we know about God. Let us take this "infinity" that contains everything and give it a label. Let's run our random label generator, and say we come up with the name "God". Attach that label to it. That's the only meaning it has right now. Now, we have to think about whether this "infinity" is intelligent. To get from that point A to point B, I will talk about if you wish. After that point-to-point logic is given, you must then decide which religion, book, or testament, is the one that describes this thing we just labeled God. I will also talk about that if you wish. I apologize this was not very detailed, I dont have much space here.

Best Answer

Yes, I very much do wish!

Best Answer

what if "God" is really just a note the 'G' being an arrow pointing counter clockwise, meaning, "rotation," and the 'od' meaning odd. ..that's the motion that causes a backlash, creating the sort of yin and yang action that gets creation kicked off to a good start. . It begins to expand from there. ..automatically causing the Fibonacci Sequence to occur, naturally.

Best Answer

Original!

Best Answer

yes..you're living in it..the human body

Best Answer

Any Windows user would swear there can't possibly be.

Best Answer

that's cuz the intelligent designers all work for apple. OUCH!!
hehehe

Best Answer

Maybe so, but all of Apple's program managers must be drug addicts.

Best Answer

Science is as woefully maladroit at answering that question as it is perceiving and validating aesthetic, moral, metaphysical and other putative truths. <br />
It's like trying to cut Parmesan with a garden hose; it can't be done.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

No, there is not

Best Answer

Neither is there scientific evidence that raping a little girl is wrong. Now what.

Best Answer

Probably so.

Best Answer

no but there is thruth in the Stupid Draftsman

Best Answer

Neither is there scientific evidence that gang raping a little girl is wrong. Guess that means you can go out and finally get your freak on, huh.

Best Answer

No, and we are millions, if not billions of years away from being able to find any evidence of such a thing if such a thing exists.

Best Answer

based on what scientific evidence were you able to draw such a conclusion?

Best Answer

The steady evolution our species has been going on since the dawn of our existence. At the moment something like an "intelligent designer" is laughed at. And even if we were able to find him/it sooner, it wouldn't be in this life unless the designer chose to show itself to us. But when it comes to something like an Intelligent designer, we can't really say anything about it. Science is the tool we have to uncover the mysteries of life, and we are far from finding anything on the level you seek.

Best Answer