You have so many fascinating individuals here on this site. But let me ask you a personal question. Is there anyone here that you would like to meet in real life ? Oh wait, you dont have to say their name. Ha, ha, ha. But perhaps you had something in mind, or at least you thought about it. Right ? Sure. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 55 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Most of my circle. OK, all of my circle of friends.

Best Answer

All of them. Your way too nice.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Excuse me then.

Best Answer

Yes, Several

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes would indeed be nice to see the face behind the type, of course reality bites and tells us so many different countries involved in EP...be virtually impossible to meet everyone....nice thought though and a good Question...

Best Answer

of course i would like to meet someone <br />
but rather than meeting i wanna see those eyes who shaded tears for me

Best Answer

No, I just don't know anyone on here.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I would meet anyone that was interested in meeting me from here. So far anyone I have talked too has been at least 1000 miles away though, I can't believe no one in the NYC LI area is into the things I like or would like to meet. I would love to meet the love of my life and soul mate; if you are RVC LI stop in and say Hi!!!

Best Answer

Oh absolutely. Would do it in a heartbeat if I could, but ya know. <3

Best Answer

A few. I think one little lady in Texas would be a trip, there are two in California, one little lady in Michigan, and a little blonde girl with enchanting eyes and the most amazing lips you've ever seen. Especially her. Definitely would not mind meeting her.

Best Answer

I sure would.

Best Answer

Yeah. There is this one guy I plan on meeting someday who is a REALLY close friend of mine.:)

Best Answer

Absolutely! (you know who you are :))

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yep, there are a few :)

Best Answer

very much so,,,, one in particular...

Best Answer

yes i would, distance just suxs.... :p

Best Answer

I plan to meet the closest of my friends here. Met the love of my life. Soon another. And then one by one. The best people. Exactly as wonderful as they are here! The ones in other countries? It will take a while. But doable.

Best Answer

i have noticed friendships are nice online, its getting to know someone in real life... ya all you

Best Answer