Musicality95 Musicality95 18-21, F 14 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i'm 21 and a girl so i'm still close enough in age to you to really relate but also a bit older to offer you some wisdom. i'm also in college for psychology and communication studies (graduating this spring) and plan to be a clinical psychologist and a writer soooo that should also show you i love giving advice and guidance, listening, and helping whenever i can.

Best Answer

You can always talk to me...I'm always here:)

Best Answer

You read my mind. I need a friend too. Maybe we can try helping each other out. Message me if youd like.

Best Answer

anytime u need a friend 2 chat with...make sure 2 give me a buzz")

Best Answer

I don't think you can trust anyone on the Internet. After all... here be demons! Try someone like your mom, dad, cousin.

Best Answer

feel free to talk to me whenever you want... i know i might not solve every problem you have but i'll be there when you need me

Best Answer

I'd be happy to listen... I hope you get to feeling better, by the way.

Best Answer

I'll speak with you if you'd like. I usually have decent advice in most situations, and I can simply listen if need be.

Best Answer

there always advice if you ask for it , but the real question is how bad is the situation

Best Answer

I am very trustwothy and honest

Best Answer