JoeDiablo JoeDiablo 36-40, M 20 Answers Jun 27, 2012

Lots of people!! My hubs, parents and other family members and close friends in real time and online! I never try to be fake or hide who I am. I don't run around talking about my sex life at work...but other then that I'm always me.....

Best Answer

Jlorkin.

He's the garden gnome that comes to visit me when I'm in a bad mood. He's the least judgmental person I've ever met.

Except, last time he visited, I passed out and when I woke up, one of my kidneys was missing!

Best Answer

YOu only need one though right? I think you'll be ok.

Best Answer

Yes. My husband, KingofSwords. He knows me when I am in a great mood and when I am in a terrible mood. He doesn't fault me for having bad days (because we all have them). He lets me be me. He has grown to understand that I need to be able to make my own mistakes because that is how a person grows. He is there to support me when I make them. He cheers me on when I have doubts.

Best Answer

Well that's pretty awesome. Hope I can be that type of husband for somebody one day.

Best Answer

He is a wonderful man and a pretty cool guy.

Best Answer

Like the mirror? no

Best Answer

Yeah. My friend Ricky. Ricky Martin, the international celebrity. I'm best buddies with Ricky Martin. And he's a terrific guy. Totally nonjudgmental I can say anything to him. He doesn't judge or put me down. I think he's the best buddy I've ever had.

Best Answer

My best woman friend and my best guy friend.

Best Answer

Yes, myself!

Best Answer

Not anymore, as he just passed away. The only place I can really do so now is here.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

there are different parts of me that shine around different people and in different situations. it would truly be a blessing to give somebody the totality of me - the smart alec, the synic, the listener, the bleeding heart, the bad ***, the professional, the loser, the lover, the friend, the enemy, smart and capable, damaged and confused,etc...

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

A few people, yes.

Best Answer

My sister. She is my best friend.

Best Answer

My two best friends. I miss them :-(

Best Answer

Only one.

She is my roommate and best friend. I can tell her anything and she accepts and never judges. We used to date, too, so we are completely comfortable seeing one another naked, at our best, worst, and everywhere in between.

Best Answer

Hmmmm....good question...I act different around different people but that doesn't mean I'm not still being me.

Best Answer

True. When in Rome.....

Best Answer

You gotta watch those Romans....do as the Romans do too much and they will lead you right into trouble.

Best Answer

My son. I can be fairly relaxed around my mom as well.

Best Answer

Three of my friends, my mom, and my sister.

Best Answer