justicia justicia 36-40, F 10 Answers Oct 29, 2009

I miss my friend in high school. He graduated my sophomore year in high school and he used to have a big crush on me but back then i didn't see him in that way. Now that i think about it i want to have a relationship with him because he is sweet, a gentleman, and ambitious. I haven't seen him in a long time and i really really miss him.! :(

Best Answer

My friend Karen Lissette Rosario her birthday is next month on the 24th and i havent seen her since 84

Best Answer

justicia!! <br />
Yes, my childhood best friend. When I last saw him 7 years ago I was too busy with work to even spend some time with him.

Best Answer

Yes, my former flatmate way back in college. she used to be my big sister, she accompanied me during my college life. It's been 12 years! I really miss her, I tried to find her in facebook but i think she is now married so there there must be a change in her status. I'd like to thank her for being my big sister!

Best Answer

oh don't get me started I have so many regrets that make me miss ppl and I know they don't miss me back like that cause it was me who fukt it

Best Answer

there are a couple of people that I wouldn't mind getting in touch with. but... now may ot be the best possible time. so...I wait. LOL. I've waited since 77, I can wait a bit longer.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

my grandfather :(

Best Answer

No not really..I belive if they were important to me they would still be a part of my life...

Best Answer