Perhaps something you haven't told them.
zombiii zombiii 31-35, M 14 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes. I have one that tries to compete with me every step of the way and it is so annoying. Even when there is nothing to compete about she finds something to try to be better than me at. She might as well give up as she can't match me 99% of things especially when I put my mind to it. The only thing she can beat me at is the mind games she plays with men as I'm not into that...

Best Answer

It's probably because she's short so she always has to look up to me, lol.

Best Answer

There some like that.Take some beer bottles, fill it up with apple juice.Freeze it and take it out pretend to drink all 5 bottles.She will try to imitate you with real beer bottles.Watch the fun...

Best Answer

LOL, I like that, but that is evil and anyway she know I don't drink beer or drink lots of alcohol. But I like how you think, hahahaaa..

Best Answer

Yes, I don't see the point of friends that are obsessed about proving they are better than you. They might as well be my enemy :P

Best Answer

I guess that is where the term frenemies came from lol. She's not bad, but she just needs to stop that foolishness as it annoys me. I suppose some people are just that way... They must be lacking somehow, lol..

Best Answer

Yeah, one of my best friends can't tell apart Chinese people and Japanese people. He also keeps mistaking the letter 'f' for 'v' and vice versa. He also reveres the video game Skyrim, which is a pretty shallow game, really.

Best Answer

I like Skyrim, but I'm a big fan of FF series. Particularly FFVII.

Best Answer

His hypocrisy: I cant talk **** about his bf's friends, but its perfect fine if he does.

Best Answer

I have one friend who appears to be 'searching' for something in her life, and has been since I've met her. She met a man (which is how it often begins), started wearing a hijab and going to a mosque...then when she broke up with him and met someone else she got involved with his church. She left her 3 children from a previous marriage with their father and moved across country to follow this new man and his church family...recently that didn't work out, and now she's back...

Best Answer

She just can't settle anywhere for too long, lol

Best Answer

Yeah, my one friend is completely close minded and never wants to try anything new. Want to do something more than watch a movie or play video games? Well, you're SOL. It's so annoying!!

Best Answer

God, what a banal friend! I have one of those, lol

Best Answer

Well none of us are perfect. But with my friends I accept them as they are and don't let the things they do bug me. Or if I feel really strong about something I will tell them about it. But really I have pretty terrific friends and have no complaints.

Best Answer

Lucky you :P

Best Answer

And the best part is I am smart enough to realize that and appreciate it and my friends.

Best Answer

Well there is one that's always hopping around like an annoying gnat - he really tics me off!

Best Answer

I bet you just want to swat him, lol

Best Answer

Their complete acceptance of their mistakes, madnesses and foolishment and utter willingness to change and, indeed , have changed. Too bloody decent for my liking.

Best Answer

There is always something in everyone that can irk you... But that's what makes you keep them around in a sense.

Best Answer

Yes, that's true

Best Answer

There so nice to my face and then all two facers later!

Best Answer

Yep x

Best Answer

Ya! His wife

Best Answer