I'd categorise it as philosophy but it's a virtually infinite world of things to talk about such as; how the world works, life and death, the afterlife, the human mind, animal minds, psychology, sex and sexuality, god and religion, past gods and religions and beliefs, values vices and virtues, ethics, morality, rights, knowledge, wisdom, war and peace, justice, beauty, poetry, literature, writing, language, entertainment, ***********, education, drugs and alcohol, or just discussing different people's viewpoints on thought questions like "How far would you go to save someone you love?" or "Where and when do you feel totally safe and secure?"

Best Answer

Sex, sexual fantasies, fetishes, personal kinks... Mostly that kind of stuff : )<br />
However, I also love talking about music, life aspirations, video games, Final Fantasy, favorite movies, past experiences, etc.

Best Answer

There are several things but mainly it would be about personal finance topics. I would someday like to write a book on the many resources out there that deal with frugal living.

Best Answer

oO. i can think of a few

Best Answer

The point of this is that you're supposed to tell us :)

Best Answer

the mighty mighty newcastle knights? :) oh i see what you were thinking... tsk tsk

Best Answer