I'm not sure how it can be wrong if that is what men and your life experience lead you to believe. Read enough answers on here, and you are bound to come away with that impression. In many cases, the men seem to want us to see them that way. In the end, you might hope to find the men who aren't all about that, but I think it's not always a bad thing to stereotype. In this case, it can make you cautious and help you protect yourself from the many men who would use you and toss you aside. Just don't let the stereotype rule you, if you know what I mean.

Best Answer

Nope, well something must have happened to make you think that way. But as stupid as it may sound, No I don't think men only cares about sex lol some of them actually wants personality and substance (well those guys that are worth dating anyway)

Best Answer

i think your hanging with wrong group. men are extremely diverse and up for many things.

Best Answer

If that's the only thing you think men want then yes.Don't get me wrong....i want,think and wished i was having more sex all the time even when i'm having lots of it. But its not the only thing and definitely not the most important thing.Now if by men you mean guys your age then most likely yes.We are all extra hormonal as teens and our sex drive is off the charts! Plus,there aren't many other worries at that age so we concentrate more on those wants!Some of us stay with that high sex drive as we get older(such as me) but with maturity so comes priorities and health,family and helping others come into the picture.At least it did for me. My heaven equals having sex with Charlize Theron while helping the needy and providing for the elderly folks in my family!All at the same time...everyday...forever!! :D

Best Answer

Amen :)

Best Answer

They only want sex. And beer. And food. And power. And friends. Gadgets. Speed. Fame. Glory. I wonder how men sometimes end up wasting their time playing music. Painting a painting. Writing a book with poems in it. Building a house. Designing an engine. Running a business. Teaching kids. Climbing a mountain. They might think they'll find some p*ssy up there. Stereotypes work so well!

Best Answer

Many Men do only want $EX, Not all. You can find a Good one but it takes Time,I know it's hard to wait ,but once again ,It Takes TIME ,Sweety. Good Luck.

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

It's a bad stereotype, to be honest. I've been a pervert all my life and even I would rather have a meaningful relationship than a one-night stand. Not that casual sex isn't fun, but it's not all there is in life.

Best Answer

yes there is...you used the word 'only'. We also want food, sleep, some silence, and possibly and alcoholic beverage as well. :-p

Best Answer

Haha yeah. My bad

Best Answer

i want sammiches too oO

Best Answer