trade one fairy tale for another

Best Answer

lol!!!

Best Answer

We are aliens

Best Answer

Of of a kind.

Best Answer

I wonder if the definition of alien would include God.

Best Answer

Fantastic point you make here very interesting.

Best Answer

It just reveals that people will believe in things they want to believe in.

Best Answer

Very true!

Best Answer

no whatever floats there boat but i dont think aliens will be there when that person dies and you should tell them if god does exist what are they going to tell him when he asks why thy believed in aliens and denied him

Best Answer

I believe in myself

Best Answer

Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman.

Best Answer

They like that fantasy better.

Best Answer

yeahhhhh I would say so ;-(((( ,its ok to believe that there is such a thing as an alien ;-)) but still at the same time ,you need to believe in God as well ;-))

Best Answer

God and demigod are two different thing.

Best Answer

What's wrong when 1 girl (me) asks another girl (you) if she'd like to be friends. But you don't reply.

Best Answer

to believe fully in God, is to question everything that you've ever been told to believe; if you believe in God, then you have to start being truthful about your life and how you live it. That's heavy stuff for some people.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Is there something wrong when 1 girl asks another girl if she'd like to be friends but the 2nd girl doesn't answer?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I think some people believe in what is convenient life is stranger than fiction now that is a fact.

Best Answer

No. There's a million different religions. Aliens are just aliens.

Best Answer

its OK. Belief in something is a personal thing. Lots of people believe in Satan too. Does not make them any less of a person.

Best Answer

The only road that leads to is destruction, but it's up to them.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, the astronomer (Tyson), who is doing the new COSMOS show just did an interview in which he acknowledged that he is an atheist. The cold logic of science which always requires proof can sometimes miss the forest because of the trees. In my opinion I can believe in anything science can dish out but when it comes to the beginning of the universe or universes all of those billions of years ago what's to say that there is not a higher power behind it or them. Even if the process has repeated over and over again for an infinite amount of time there was a beginning at some point and that was with God. After all, who/what created "time"? That's all I need.

Best Answer

Time is infinite, and maybe not as we know it to be here on earth well certainly different in other dimensions i'm sure we humans like to think we are so powerful and great, that is why we have difficulty believing that maybe there is something far bigger and greater than we could imagine or understand, it's all very interesting though.

Best Answer

Aliens do exist. My cousin worked in NASA, they recieved a radio frequency or something a few years ago, and I'm an atheist so god doesn't exist imo

Best Answer

Have you yourself seen one with your own eyes ?...

Best Answer