That's a logical question considering that EP draws the good, bad and evil out of us at times and we do tend to judge ourselves duing certain periods of our lives. Your no worse or better than any of us and it's quiet enduring when you hear these fears from others about themselves. Remember we are leaving ourselves open to this on line with all our admissions and confessions. Don't worry yourself , you are fine I'm sure , at seventeen at least your humble.

Best Answer

People will only think you're evil if you do bad things!<br />
And I think the horns question was a valid one which you never answered. For all we know you could have a swastika tattooed on your forehead.

Best Answer

It's funny I was just talking about this. About 6 months ago I felt the same way. Just the thought of it actually finding it's way out is the scary part. You asked so I know you have a little angel on your shoulder. There were times I wanted to murder people RANDOM people for no reason but it was just a thought. I would never act apon that. That what you need to find out.

Best Answer

maybe you're doing something evil and you perceive it to be normal. do some soul searching in your bathroom while pooping. perfect time to reflect.

Best Answer

i dont know i really dont :(

Best Answer

then find an honest friend. be open to him/her and ask him/her what is the evil thing you do.

Best Answer

do you have horns growing outta your head?

Best Answer

hey, guess what, that's not funny.

Best Answer

hey guess what, you gotta lighten up

Best Answer

lmfao Goliath

Best Answer

well to be honest i have a sense of humour and this is not funny. blatant trolling

Best Answer

yah yah. fine. jeebus. its not like Falasia gave any detail or anything.

Best Answer