A computer would eliminate all this stupid paper, now the world is wired for chatting at the beach, ouch!

Best Answer

Pet rock

Best Answer

Yes back in the 90s when the video cassettes were about I wondered what it would be like if you could get films on CD/disk.... and then dvds came out but it wasn't so popular at the beginning, but look at it now? Loads of people won't even know there was such terrible thing as jumpy, poor quality videotapes

Best Answer

When I was like 7 I thought it would be great to have this thing that you could store music on cause my Walkman was eating tapes. If only I'd patented the idea :-P

Best Answer

Pfft, all the time.

Best Answer

Wowie! Do Tell!! Tell me of just one you thought of, since it happens all the time with you.

Best Answer

Could it be dungaree cut-offs?

Best Answer

A few years ago, well longer than a few lol. I had gotten my first cell phone, and I was with my brother, my mom, and a friend. I by accident thought out loud while holding my phone up in front of my face "They should make a mirror phone" I was teased for saying something that didn't make since, then dammit, a few years later, sitting at home, I see this commercial of this guy using his cell to check out hot chicks behind him with his cell phone while his girl friend was sitting in front of him. The cell had a reflective screen, LIKE A MIRROR. They phones where popular for a while, but you know how phones are, always newer and better phones are made every day

Best Answer