To be apart of a family like mine is so divine where love is shown hurt is shared our love for each other is never impaired we talk we laugh we cry but we are a family and we do it all together for as a family we do it all as one you hurt one you hurt all and as a family unit we will all stand tall for we are family a family full of strength a family full of love a family no one can touch that, s why I love my family so much.
Delightfu11deb Delightfu11deb 36-40, F 5 Answers Apr 20, 2012

Ok, so I've made some crappy decissions in my past, but can't we put all of that behind us and just get along like a family should from this point on? I accept each and every one of you just as you are, faults and all, why can't you accept me in the same manner? Until you can truly "Love" me, unconditionally, you are "poison" to me and my recovery and I must stay clear of all of your negeative ways towards me!

Best Answer

your little poem is very sweet. you should put it in a story

Best Answer

I didn't no where to stick it lol

Best Answer

just type "poetry" or "poem" in the ep search box at the top of the screen or this group would do if you dont feel like shopping EP Link Hope thats some help =)

Best Answer