Actually there is a lot of guys like that, only interested in sex. They are swallow and really not worth your time to even consider them.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Also length of relationship has to be considered.My ex accused me of being unable to show how much i cared towards the last quarter of a 12 year coupling.its human nature for some to become complacent,comfortable with what you've got,applying more emotional energy to other (to them) worrying potential disasters-finances,job,health,family,home.personally i was content leaving home every morning to work to provide for my still asleep partner & daughter.To me i had made it & i cared off the charts.It can be more to do with why you need to be shown so much more than being shown now.How much is enough care being shown for you to accept that care as real?

Best Answer

yes there is some people are really bad at showing their emotions but mostly bc most guys are raised to not express there emotions so maybe if your with that person publicly they may seem cold but alone they my show affection. just because they don't show it doesn't mean they don't care they may just not know how to show it.

Best Answer

No way to tell. It's your call - you're in a better position to find that out than anybody. ; }

Best Answer