That's like saying that all politicians are honest. Politicians want the vote and the media wants the ratings, so either group will do whatever it takes to stir the pot. Reliability gets tossed out with the trash.

Best Answer

Depends on how much you want to know things.

Best Answer

I do not believe there is a single reliable news source. Some are more reliable than others, but I feel the truth lies somewhee within all the sources and the closer you can get to the origianal event the more reliable it is. Besides the bias of news organizations today there is another thing to take into consideration and that is at the original source. Have two eye witnesses to a car wreck but on opposite sides of the street and you will get two version of what happened. They may or may not corraborate each other and have a high chance of being very different. Same is true in every news story. I also believe some common sense and human nature needs to be taken into consideration in many cases. These people are not necessarily lying, that is what most of the news organizations tend to do. LOL!

Best Answer

Yes, but not on public television.

Best Answer

No...that's why you have do a lot of research for yourself.

Best Answer

I live in Mexico and we find our media not reliable at all. <br />
We have become our own media through social networks<br />
Twitter, because is so fast and short reading as well as stream have been very helpfull for us.<br />
Medias in my country STINKS

Best Answer

Even if you saw something with your own two eyes, you can't guarantee that you know the full and true story behind it.

Best Answer

Not truly..some are more reliable than others though.

Best Answer

No...they all seem to have a agenda or ax to grind

Best Answer