Soul mates have 100% bond pure connection on all 4 levels that are: physical that generates desire, emotional that generates affection, mental that creates interest and spiritual "soul" chemistry that creates love.<br />
1 element missing, then it means your getting closer to your soul mate but he/she is not the 1 yet...you know like a dart’s game, the more you throw and miss the closest you get to center point<br />
A soul mate is one 1 meet out of the blue just unexpectedly, usually that is. Finally, never try looking for him/her cuz that will make you 2 busy searching and you may miss her/him passing right under your nose

Best Answer

I was reading a certain religion's definition of a soul mate but I forget which religion. I found it pretty interesting. It said something about people originally having four arms and four legs but then the person gets split up, so they have to search for their other half. It's pretty wacky but it's interesting though.

Best Answer

I married mine

Best Answer

It sounds appealing

Best Answer

Meaning you can be a self-centred, immature pig, and the perfect person will come along? No.<br />
Meaning, if you have character, are prepared to adapt and give, and do what it takes to make a relationship work? Yes.

Best Answer

yes i married her

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I think so, but I think most people don't find theirs.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

someone who knows your fondest desires and supports you, shares your life and loves you, I certainly hope so

Best Answer

In a sense, Yes. But when people say, "I've met my soul mate", they are usually talking sexually, not spiritually.

Best Answer

Yes there is. There can be the special person that you love and bond with totally.

Best Answer