snapkick33 snapkick33 41-45, M 12 Answers Oct 18, 2011

yes but we're all as old as you or older

Best Answer

Yep, there are some of us out there. I hate drama.

Best Answer

Your looking for a cow.

Best Answer

Sitting by a fire, looking at the stars, watching a thunderstorm...of course...who doesn't?!

Best Answer

I've found more than a few. Not all women thrive on drama.

Best Answer

Sure but how much "boredom" are you able to stand?<br />
Someone who likes to watch grass grow would spend<br />
the day watching flies ****.

Best Answer

I'm that way, I'm quite a homebody and I love to relax, not watch tv, listen to music, sit by a fire, read, paint. But I'm also admittedly nuts in my own way. I feel like I have a very exciting life, but mainly w/in my home. Hard to explain I guess.

Best Answer

YES! I love the simple things in life! Too bad Im apparantly wierd! :/

Best Answer

watching the grass grow...thats a tad boring lol. yeah..i guess there is.

Best Answer

LOL...the phrase "watching the grass grow" is just an expression that means to take a little time to relaxe, enjoy a glass of wine outside, and be thankful for what you have.....if only for a few minutes. definitely not literal...lolol

Best Answer

Only single, child-free women. If all women took the time necessary to watch it grow.......nothing would be accomplished in terms of everyone else's needs. Family, household, everything would fall apart at the seems.

Best Answer

Sure, but not all year around.

Best Answer

yes there is i guess i was lucky i had one for my wife for a few years till her death<br />
we still had drama but we faced it standing side by side and together no one could touch us and many really tried<br />
we had 7 years of training of Bushito training from the person we worked for<br />
god i miss her to night after seeing real steel

Best Answer