ShySunshine ShySunshine 18-21, F 2 Answers Jan 7 in Community

If a feminist were attractive, she would get some D on a regular basis. No woman who gets the D on a regular basis has ever become a feminist. Thus, there is no such thing as an attractive feminist.

The seeing things that aren't there thing is a side-effect of being a bitter man-hating spinster who doesn't get any D.

The short answer to your question is "No".

Best Answer

Lol, there's the obvious answer. They are so bent on not admitting it though, they had to start an entire movement.

Best Answer

You've benefited from feminism, but I see you don't know this and take the gains for granted.

Best Answer

The person above me is a perfect example of my question, can anyone explain this?

Best Answer

You knock feminism. I turn heads, and am a feminist. I know what's been gained, but really dislike ignorance and taking gains for granted.

Best Answer

Seriously, can anyone jump on this sh1t and explain to me why crazy cat lady thinks her movement has done anything but wreck an entire generation of boys and girls?

Best Answer

You won't gain respect from men/boys by putting other women down. And, you do yourself no justice

Best Answer

There are no men in the feminist movement, just manginas.

Best Answer