WarmSoul WarmSoul 41-45, F 7 Answers Mar 14, 2012

There is such a thing as evening/nighttime dimentia. Thoughts get jumbled, you get lethargic and you come across like you are drunk. My father-in-law has it and every evening its like the weirdest thing. So I guess it might be possible to have some sort of depression like that

Best Answer

Do you have any trouble getting to sleep, but if you wake up you are able to fall right back to sleep again?<br />
Do you have no trouble going to sleep but when you wake up that is it you are up no matter what time it is?<br />
Do you just have random sleep disturbance?<br />
If you answered yes to #1 you have depression Yes to #2 you have Anxiety, Yes to #3 a combination of both.<br />
And has anyone ever told you that you have sleep apnea?<br />
Finally, could you be starting into menopause?

Best Answer

It's so sporadic it's hard to tell, but I'm more of a #1 than I am #3. :(

Best Answer

I have to deal with depression due to my Polyglandular Deficiency Syndrome, that is a fancy way of saying that my immune system is trying to kill me. LOL But it is not having it that causes the depression for me, it is the effects of the hormone problems that cause the depression. Therefore, You may want to get your hormone levels checked. Estrogen and all that stuff. Even if the Doctor says that you are borderline and still with inthe normal range don't believe it. It is then time to seek a good endocrinologist.

Best Answer

I have read somewhere that people tend to get more depressed and feel lonely at night time than though the day. Not sure if it is a condition that has a name but it makes sense to me.

Best Answer

try to get at least 8 hours of uninterruped sleep. when i cant sleep i have bad fatigue. sleep is good.

Best Answer

Could it be you were: awake all day,working,chasing kids about.The night time is the right time to catch the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Happy Nappy!!

Best Answer