People have premonitions and inexplicable incite all the time. I personally, think it's just natural. We pick up on a lot that we really aren't consciously aware of. Now, this doesn't mean that the people who call themselves psychic are being honest or ob<x>jective. It's kinda like asking people if they can sing. You've seen american idol...A lot of us are deluded about the extent of our abilities.

Best Answer

thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

I'm with Jeanemae. We all have intuitive albilities to greater and lesser degrees. I've seen it in myself, even. Many times I know what is going on in somebody's head, but part of that is simply reading body language. I've had several "prophetic" dreams. One was very disturbing because it involved a tragedy, but most were pretty inane. The deep "psychics", are astounding.

Best Answer

I don't think there are psychics, but there are people with extremely fine tuned intuition and powers of observation. The key to a good psychic is telling people things that they want to hear with the occasional surprise that makes them say, "How did he know that?" <br />
I had a girlfriend that worked on a psychic hotline. I would get a kick out of listening to her deal with people. She would use tarot cards that came with a book, and recited whatever she flipped and the book said. People ate that stuff up. She made darn good money at it, and was the first to admit she didn't have a psychic bone in her body.<br />
The only time she ever went without the Tarot cards was when some girl called and asked, "My boyfriend is getting out of prison next week.... do you think he will go back with his wife?" We both started laughing so hard she said "Yes" and then had to hang up.

Best Answer

No, there isn't. Until somebody shows me that a 'psychic' can do something a well-trained performer can't do, I will call them frauds. If I actually WAS psychic, I'd probably quietly benefit myself and others and not tell a soul except maybe my wife or something. A real psychic would probably be jailed/experimented on/whatever.

Best Answer

how about finding missing bodies....or things like that. There are well documented cases of people having this sort of knowledge. The story that struck me was a woman the police arrested when she found a body even after she had tried to report her vision to the police. note, she won a court case against them for having thrown her in jail. Just because people lie, doesn't mean that people are always lying. there's a reason even the US military has used some of these people...they can't always tell you what you want and are certainly nowhere near as reliable as actual reconnaissance but that doesn't mean it's fake.

Best Answer

I really like your answer. But I do believe in intuition and I believe psychic is its marketing term.

Best Answer

Police and military can use them all they want, but it still does not prove that psychic powers exist - even if consulting with a psychic detective yields results. You can have remarkably trained, intuitive, and intelligent people who use a variety of techniques call themselves psychic. These clever folks may benefit an investigation, but that's not proof of super powers.
Proof of a psychic means they have to demonstrate their alleged abilities in a controlled environment. Nobody has ever, ever done that.

Best Answer

I think your are ascribing attributes to these people that many don't claim. It's not a superpower but a natural instinct. People always try to disprove it by mislabeling it. It's in reality not distinct from being intuitive and intelligent. There are lots of things we don't yet have the ability to prove in a controlled environment. That doesn't mean their not real or possible. It's just like the experiments they do to see if people can tell someone is watching them even if they can't see or hear them which research proves they can. Now, how can people do that? We don't yet have the science to figure it out.

Best Answer

I'd have my own psychic hotline.

Best Answer

I do readings and I just get feedbacks for the batting average of accuracy. But people can be too dependent on it and it sucks.

Best Answer

If I were a psychic, I'd tell you how I'd deal with learning of being a psychic. Sadly, I cannot.

Best Answer

I do have those abilities...but I chose to ignore it...mabey one day I will get up the nerve to embrace it...?

Best Answer

What are the manifestation that you have it?

Best Answer

They are not powers, they are abilities. They will be used for good if you are a good person, if you use them to hurt, then it will be yourself who hurts. I can feel other peoples pain..I can walk into a room and feel so many emotions at once.

Best Answer

I know a wonderful psychic and believe me, it's real.

Best Answer

What is your basis for real? Dont we all have intuitive powers at a more or lesser degree?

Best Answer