strawberrycherry strawberrycherry 18-21, F 18 Answers May 22, 2012

there is no one perfect because there is always someone better and again better than the previous "better" one and so on. all we need to think is that its the right guy....settle for him and close the visions .

Best Answer

who's asking for me?

Best Answer

Yes. I have him all to myself. The best man in the world, for me.

Best Answer

Bwahahahaha . . . . . wiping tears of laughter from eye . . . nope.

Best Answer

well , afterall i know i am not a perfect man , but i can be the perfect man for someone !

Best Answer

No! Perfect does not exist!!!<br />
It is a myth!

Best Answer

Perfect doesn't exist. It's just a word we make up to talk about things we want. Part of a good relationship is learning to put up with whatever crap your partner does that makes you crazy.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as a perfect ANYTHING, thus the cliché "nothing's perfect".<br />
In addition, contrary to popular belief, the secret to a wonderful relationship is not finding a great partner; the secret is BEING a great partner.

Best Answer

"the perfect man" NO<br />
Perfect for you.... YES

Best Answer

Perfection is an illusion.

Best Answer

Is there such thing as the perfect woman? Didnt think so.

Best Answer

Nope, same goes with women. Perfection is an illusion, a dream, something we wish to be true.

Best Answer

Yes, I am here.

Best Answer