fball5353 fball5353 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 5, 2012

No such thing. I used to think so but I've been proven wrong time and time again. It's rare.

Best Answer

That's what I've lived as well

Best Answer

I believed so until I checked her email and fb . It is what it is.

Best Answer

It sucks that people have to live with the thought of not being able to trust anybody

Best Answer

Yes. Just ask my husand. :-)

Best Answer

If there is they hide really well.

Best Answer

I don't think they exist unless they can use u for your $! And further more the oldest profession is alive and well! I think that all woman know how to do is prostitute themselves out in one form or another?

Best Answer

No one should be treated like **** but I'm not sure what loyality is or if it's even relevant anymore.

Best Answer

Why's that?

Best Answer

I'm learning to release negativity but you can't make someone do something they don't want to do for a long period of time. Sometimes you've got to let ppl go so they can be who they are.

Best Answer

Sometimes people need insight as to who they are in order to release from stress and anxiety.

Best Answer

that's so true.

Best Answer

Exactly, you seem really cool! add me?

Best Answer

Thank you. You're nice too and I know you'll find someone special.

Best Answer

Yes. though there are few of us, and you have to keep us interested.

Best Answer

...that's not loyalty, that's conditional exclusivity.

Best Answer

I agree with Kyroe

Best Answer

So do I

Best Answer

I have the same question of men

Best Answer

Hmmm maybe your looking in the wrong places? Like I feel i might be with women. who knows? I feel besides me and my best friend are the only loyal people that we know. He has always been loyal to woman as have I and we have always been cheated on

Best Answer

Sigh. That is too bad. Maybe it is just all us loyal people figure that everybody is loyal as well, and we do not ask the right questions and give too much benefit of the doubt

Best Answer

Agreed fully

Best Answer

I have been loyal for 36 years- even though my husband has not. Does that make me a fool?

Best Answer

Do you want the truth or it sugar coated?

Best Answer

Truth. I know- fool.

Best Answer

I may be younger but I AM A FOOL for making myself live through the relationships I have had because I;ve been cheated on in every single one. I haven't found a single faithful woman, so yeas mam I feel you may be a little foolish but "love" can do some pretty ****** up things to a persons mind and since I've lived that side too, I cannot and will not mock you for it.

Best Answer

Maybe you are just stuck?

Best Answer

Stuck on what?

Best Answer