My friend(who is wiccan) told me that the reason why i have never had anything paranormal happen to me is because the spirits may be intimidated by my strong will or something along those lines. she also says baby's love me so much and stare at me so much because they like the color of my aura...is there a certain color of "aura" that babies are attracted to? Are these 2 connected in any way? i dont really know too much about this(I'm catholic but very open minded)
oandlrdollaneazx3 oandlrdollaneazx3 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Beliefs

too many questions as for the first yes there are strong and week auras<br />
yes to different colour of auras. I was told mine is violet.

Best Answer

Hey! If babies are attracted to you, it's because you have a clean and positive aura. Not many people have these. If you want to read your own aura, check out my video teaching you how to do so. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGqaEgwri0&feature=plcp

Best Answer

really? that's interesting. i don't really believe in auras myself, though its fun to imagine. I do think that people do have something similar to them though. It involves the way we react to each other, something we, in lack of a better word, sense when we first meet. You know, how some people are easy to get on with while others seem less then approachable. maybe you have a i-don't-have-time-for-the-supernatural kind of feel.

Best Answer

Okay here we go. The aura is neither weak or strong it is there. The life essence of you as a whole. An aura will change their color/s to show the mood/s of the person. Its not a different entity, but you as you are. I can't honestly give you my full opinion on your question due to conflicts that could get both of us kicked off the site. Thank you for your time.

Best Answer

Rick James had an orange aura.<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqD6q_8DpLU

Best Answer

I love the idea of auras and such! I'm very spiritual and try and get in touch with varying aspects of whatever's out there. It would be extremely interesting to be able to find out more

Best Answer