So what constitutes the actual connection here. I mean, where do you draw the line, and what qualifies or confirms if this relationship is legit. Is it the emotional connection. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 18 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Romance & True Love

There is definitely such a thing, if you only want the emotional connection....if you want or need more, then it must evolve....<br />
Be prepared for disappointment, though....it's not a very fulfilling way to connect with a person....

Best Answer

Not really. I don't think so. Maybe if I get very bored.

Best Answer

Watch the show Catfish on MTV. It will put online relationships in perspective.

Best Answer

I heard about this. Its deep.

Best Answer

Yes there is, if the two people are willing to have an online relationship then they can, I know some people who had an online relationship and it got on well, now they've met and thinking about getting married.

Best Answer

Hmmm.

Best Answer

Oh yes, most definitely.

Best Answer

If you're gonna do it. Be ******* careful.

Best Answer

Unless youre a teenager or socially awkward shut-in, or both.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

yes and it's called "ON -LINE-RELATIONSHIP" it is ba<x>sed on false evidence, and illusion. It's virtual, so it is not real but it is a fantasy that many confuse for "Real"<br />
A real relationship does not exist if it was created on line, and even if it is formed, has very little success if the 2 party meet to see it manifested in real life.

Best Answer

Truth be told here today.

Best Answer

What a really good question. I think there is such a thing as an online relationship but I think the problem can be that both parties have to be on the same wavelength about expectations, plans and general view of the relationship. <br />
There needs to be an amazing amount of trust which means open communication (so cliched!) is all the more important. There is no space for defensiveness, you are both in my more vulnerable places than you would be if you had the reassurance of physically being I the same place. <br />
Well those are my thoughts anyways.

Best Answer

Nice response there. Thank you.

Best Answer

I get the friendship idea, even plans to meet socially but anything else seems as fantastical as having a relationship with the girl i sometimes play FarCry multipla<x>yer with. Nice grenades love! Why thanks Olaf, is that a AR16 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me.?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

if you believe hard enough

Best Answer