I am 68 years of age,and the only thing that has not changed is my awareness,I am aware of my thoughts<br />
and emotions,so I must be seperate from them,I am aware of time passing, so must be timeless,aware<br />
of change so must be changeless,pure awareness is another name for soul,and that is God incarnate

Best Answer
Best Answer

ill check it out thanx.

Best Answer

In God I Trust. Yes there is a God and he is everywhere.

Best Answer

Yes. There is a God in Heaven. He created you and all of us and the entire universe with His hands.

Best Answer

That is something you have to decide for yourself.

Best Answer

my answers no...

Best Answer

Ok...why not?

Best Answer

its not logical or possible. once u die theres no memory, no feelings, just darkness and quiteness.....

Best Answer

How do you know this?

Best Answer

cuz i know. its science and makes sence.....u die and thats it nothing...just dark...

Best Answer

Really? Hmm... Still not convincing me either way. Your body dies, but how do we really know if there is a soul that goes on or not. Science relies on the logical...yes. But there is something to be said about faith as well. I am at a point in my life that I question both sides of this. I really do not know, I keep my eyes and mind open to either right now.

Best Answer
Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

I believe so.

Best Answer

There is no god. why would there be? what is his purpose? Wouldn't he be an atheist if there was a "god"? I love how the only people who believe are people who "god" has scared into thinking there is a place called hell where he loves to burn people like wow what a lovely god you believe in I pray for you not to god but for your soul that you wake up one day with logic

Best Answer