knel123 knel123 26-30, M 13 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Hobbies

i have no idea what you just asked but it sounds serious so i will say ....... YES!

Best Answer

sorry im afrikaans 1st language .... Yes i know we have 12 official languages but i was only taught one 1st language

Best Answer

Well catharsis is like a ritual of getting over something bad, or emotionally coming to terms with traumas and getting on with life. And there seems to be too much of that, without actually having made changes to adapt to the problem, just everyone feeling pretending everythings okay when its not

Best Answer

thank you. Im a huge fan of Dr Phil i read all his books and you do sound a bit like him. Thank you.

Best Answer

That statement is not PC. Words like reality and responsability have no place in the modern progressive thought world. Get with the programe.

Best Answer

STOP WHINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

This is something we often say...but if we're all saying "yes", then clearly the answer is "no".<br />
I would say that reality is more complex than people are willing to admit. Many people think they know what "responsibility" is, and that they live in "reality", while the enemy (being whomever we want to demonize today) is living in a "politically correct" world. But what is viewed as cathartic is probably something as simple as a different perspective. And what is viewed as casting responsibility is probably something conflated with casting blame.

Best Answer

You're right, its words with a thousand meanings, no common sense, no center, no middle ground.

Best Answer

Yes partially but i also think the media attracts our attention to "mastubatory catharsis" as a matter of grandstanding.

Best Answer

I'm getting a semi.

Best Answer

Wot a corn

Best Answer

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians, either

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

except it's rarely catharsis

Best Answer

I admit it I am that ******!

Best Answer

YES.

Best Answer