Oh that.. ..you mean there's too much high praise for regular, everyday things or activities.. I don't know if there's too much, over all. I'm sure there are people who don't feel like they get enough for the right thing. ..and I'm sure there are people who go ''nuclear'' with their every single comment. I agree, when everything is answered with "AMAZING! WONDERFUL! BRILLIANT (British)!! it takes away from those things that those words were designed for. It creates a certain inflation on the vocab, doesn't it? <br />
positive reinforcement is something else. That's when desired behavior is rewarded or un desirable behavior is punished through the actions of the enforcer. it's like playing the ''hot/cold'' game. Positive reinforcement can be a comment or compliment, tho. However it would come after a certain behavior from the other.

Best Answer