Is theres someone out here manage to get their ex back after a long separation or even divorce? do you believe in the saying if it is meant for you it will come back to you?
Pancake08 Pancake08 22-25, F 6 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

I met my wife when she was turning 40 and I was 32... it was lustCrush at first sight...

I hired her for a job just so I could get to know her better...

She went to Africa for 4 months and I wrote her airmail letters twice a week while she was there.

When she returned, we had a torrid 3 month affair. Then she left me with no word of why. 3 months of weekly letters. She took me back... 1 month later... boom! Gone!

After a year, we regained a friendship that lasted 10 years... we married... that was 15 years ago.

Today she is leaving me again... this time to madness and/or dementia.

Best Answer

Yeah I called the vashikarn baba and all my problem of my ex was sorted out. Try out some time by calling him and depositing money in his account.

Best Answer

Wow, what a lovely question. I would love to read some positive reconciliation experiences on this.

I hope I can truly believe in this. But, when someone you love is now happy in their marriage, for their sake it will be better to let them be.

I so much wish, that I could get back.....but..

Best Answer

Not really yet but I hoping too maybe some day.

Best Answer

Yes and it was a total waste of time, sO good luck,

Best Answer