Decode10nbr Decode10nbr 13-15, F 19 Answers May 8, 2012

I don't think anyone can give you that answer...real christian should never judge no one should judge another person...pray about it..ask for guidance..ask for confirmation..ask for your spirit to be pure...sometimes you cant help how you feel but you have to make sure it's a feeling and not a spirit :)

Best Answer

<3 excellent answer.

Best Answer

Thinking at all is bad when you're a Christian

Best Answer

_-_

Best Answer

no, but guilt and shame will hurt you if you let yourself feel that way about being a lesbian.

Best Answer

Thinking and doing are 2 different things. Are you stating that you are a lesbian or do you want to experiment? Is there an outside influence in your thinking? Like a boyfriend who wants to have a ********* or want you to have a lesbian encounter so he can watch. Or are you just fantasizing? There are many things I fantasize about that I would not do in the real world.

Being a Christian doesn't exempt you for being human. When did this crap of being a Christian means one is superior and no longer human?

Best Answer

No. I know a lot of gay people who are somewhat religious.

Best Answer

You don't "think" about being a lesbian, you either ARE or ARE NOT. However, if you're considering a same-sex relationship that makes you happy, pursue it with everything you've got! As a Christian, I would rather be happy with the person I want to be with, than be unhappy with someone I don't. Good luck to you!

Best Answer

*sigh*

being gay isn't a sin. religion is...

just be who you are. its your life and your life only

Best Answer

What matters is what is in your heart. What do you feel is right or wrong? Do you think it is bad? If Jesus is in your heart, the Holy Spirit will always speak to you and He is a gentleman and is never forceful as already you know if you are a Christian. Let His still small voice guide and help you on your path : ) Blessings

Best Answer

No. You want the truth about who you are don't you? Not the truth about what somebody else says you're meant to be. You're either a lesbian or you're not. This requires some thinking. Whatever you find to be true within yourself, just go with it. Even God says thou shalt not lie. Surely lying to yourself must count.

Best Answer

you shouldnt shape yourself around a religion you should shape your religion around yourself. do what feels right inside

Best Answer

No. But thimking about being a Christian can be bad if you are a Lesbian.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

Do whatever makes you happy

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

amen :D

Best Answer

typically.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

You may have to change your pastor.

They're not all very Jesus-like. ;-)

Best Answer