So my boyfriend and I were going out to dinner and he made a comment about my appearance. Him: Geez, is there ever a middle ground with you? Me: What do you mean? Him: Well it's always that you're either in sweatpants and gym clothes or just like, bam-supermodel. Me: Oh do you not like it, do you think I should change? Him: No it's cool, I was just wondering why it's always all or nothing when you dress up. So...is this a diss or compliment? It's amusing to think about, but I don't know what to think lol
ihopeyouhavethetimeofyourlife ihopeyouhavethetimeofyourlife 22-25, F 9 Answers Apr 19 in Dating & Relationships

It sounds like he was just thinking out loud. Doesn't sound like he was trying to compliment or diss you, he's just like, legit confused. xD But he obviously thinks your pretty to say you look like a supermodel, so I'd just take it as a compliment. xP

Best Answer

For the sake of the relationship I'm gonna say a compliment ;)

Best Answer

it was A compliment if you were dressed up at the time . A diss if you were in sweats.<br />
Or you may have been over dressed then it was just a comment

Best Answer

It means absolutely nothing because it makes no sense. Just dress how you please. Oh and don't wear a clown costume unless it's fancy dress. :)

Best Answer

Nope not a compliment. He's hoping you would throw on some jeans or something.

Best Answer